Handleless Kitchens in Surrey
Affordable luxury handleless kitchen designs to suit all price points.
With an unrivalled range of handleless kitchen products and depth of experience in designing and installing them, the Ligneous Kitchens Team feel we can justly call ourselves experts within this field. Catering for budgets ranging from £20,000 to over £50,000, our high quality handleless kitchen cabinets are possible with almost every door in our range, and in a wide variety of beautiful colours and materials. This includes all of our gloss, matt, stone, ceramic and concrete doors, as well as the majority of our wood doors.
Request A Brochure
Why Are Handleless Kitchens So Popular?
Simply put, the handleless kitchen style is popular because of its streamlined, sleek and elegant appearance. The lack of handles reflects a minimalist design approach toward achieving purity and simplicity within design, ensuring that which is not needed, is not present…such as handles! In line with this concept, kitchen design has evolved so that kitchens without handles are now a kitchen choice rather than a necessity.
Benefits Of Handleless Kitchens:
- The handleless kitchen style creates a clean, uncluttered and timeless look.
- Whether a bold statement, two-tone design or a soft scheme with flowing curves, the wide range of door options within the handleless style, along with its versatile nature, enables increasingly creative design possibilities.
- They take up less space than a handled kitchen. This is particularly significant for small handleless kitchens where an absence of handles enables more space, increases usability and eliminates the possibility of snagging clothes.
- Handleless kitchen designs are easier to clean and maintain, without having to clean in and around intricate handles. This also makes them more hygienic as dirt cannot accumulate in these hard-to-clean areas.
- Handleless kitchen door systems with a push-open mechanism enable easy access to cupboards through a smooth, free motion, whilst a wide door opening angle provides clear visibility of the contents within.
- Handleless kitchen designs can be easily and elegantly continued into other areas of the home. This makes them a popular option for living room furniture within open plan arrangements.
- Its timeless and popular character is especially beneficial if there’s a future possibility of you selling your home.
Our Handleless Kitchen Colour Range
At Ligenous Kitchens, we take great pride in our expansive range of handleless kitchens that showcase the epitome of style with an impeccable blend of functionality. Our handleless kitchen colour palette draws inspiration from the latest trends, featuring opulent hues of rich green, statement black, and deep blues, striking a balance between bold sophistication and tranquil elegance. Yet, we know there’s an allure of classic white and calming grey handleless kitchens which remains undiminished, and so it retains its much-cherished place in our spectrum.
Understanding that your kitchen should reflect your personal taste, suit your living space and adapt to your lifestyle, our adept designers are at your service. They will deftly guide you through the selection process, ensuring your chosen handleless kitchen colours enhance the aesthetic appeal of your kitchen but also resonate with your unique sense of style.
Book A Design Appointment
What Is A True Handleless Kitchen?
A true handleless kitchen will always contain a handleless kitchen channel system. Requiring a specialist manufacturing process, each cabinet carcass in the run of units has a sophisticated rebate machined into it, and into this, a stainless-steel C-shaped channel is inserted. Via this mechanism, the door is opened by placing your hand behind the top edge of the door or drawer and pulling it forwards and outwards.
However, increased demand for handleless kitchen designs has brought new variations of this style, making them more affordable. For example, a J-Groove or J-Pull has an integrated J-shaped recess at the top edge of the door for the fingers to curve around and pull the door outwards. But this style is not a ‘true handleless’ kitchen! It is important to recognise the difference and note that manufacture processes and resulting products vary greatly in quality.